Sunday, January 24, 2010

A favorite blog of Emily's from Fillydesign.com

And I'm at fan too!

www.garancedore.fr/en/

I'm probably not allowed to print this photo, but I couldn't help it! Here's some text from Mademoiselle Dore's blog.

I opened my blog in June 2006. I’m an illustrator, and I was a little frustrated with the commissions I had, and in particular by the lack of contact with the readers.

I wanted to do something more free, more spontaneous. I started publishing a few drawings and then I began adding little texts.
I discovered that it was a pleasure to write little snapshots of my life. If I mostly talk about fashion, it is because it’s been one of my passions ever since I was a kid : I was raised reading my mother’s glossies, trying on her incredible Mugler and Alaïa outfits and living vicariously through her fantastic 80’s.


      photo by Garance Dore

No comments:

Post a Comment